Metis Tactical is comprised of a team of sports medicine experts who are dedicated to protecting fellow first responders from line of duty injury.
Movement Efficiency Assessment
The Metis 3D Motion Assessment identifies functional deficits related to mobility, stability, & proprioceptive limitations.
Targeted interventions for individuals and calendar-based workout plans for on-duty group training. that will be completed as a group during
Online platform + Mobile App
Our platform takes the
General Training Information
• A “shift prep” that will be completed in the beginning of the day as a dynamic warm up.
• A calendar based workout plan that will be completed as a group during shift.
• Group resources such as nutritional guidance, hydration information, and other valuable sports medicine resources.
• Peer Fitness Trainers will be given specialized access to our injury prevention and return to duty programs.
• Two day Metis Tactical Educational Seminar for FD Leadership and Peer Fitness Trainers.
• Data tracking for accurate progress reporting
• Performance Metrics, work out logs, exercise video database
• Exclusive Bio-metric Integration through wearable technology
What You Get
Metis Tactical is comprised of a team of sports medicine experts who are dedicated to protecting fellow first responders from line of duty injury. We bridge the gap between preventive health and functional performance by assessing, identifying, and correcting impaired movement that can lead to injury.
We use the concept of “Prehabilitation” to prevent occupational injury while optimizing functional performance.
Our system delivers customized injury prevention programming to your fingertips through our datadriven platform.